I Want To Be Your Sugar Lover Let's Hit Life Together




My name is Rose Enderlin. A medical doctor in the United State. Sorry to hear this form me, my boy friend is among those who dead in Covid-19 pandemic. I was like the world has ended but that wasn't the end of the world. We got into our relationship at July 8 2018, we both continued with good caring and living in love like Adam and Eve till the devil came and took them out from the garden of Eden. Now here comes a Covid-19 pandemic which came and took out my Soul-mate from me. But that is passed life am here to live a new life which will be sweeter than the old one.  

I want to be your sugar lover let's hit the life together. If you look in my eyes you will see  that I worried about you, Baby could you make feel super. Could you give me love, I don't want fall only if you give me love. I am a rom@ntic, affectionate/passionate with a vivacious personality. I need a humble looking man who is fun to be with me in this site.

Man who can capture my heart, thrill me rom@ntically also make me fall stupid in love. Not shy to show nor display his feelings anywhere. Who likes to travel and enjoy the beautiful pleasures of life.

I understand that there're  lot of fake people with fake lives out there, no harm in trying, we don’t judge people with the mistakes of other ones.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post