I Want A Guy Who I Can Die For



Hi there, I do value sincerity in others people and I always try to be open and sincere to myself. I am cheerful enthusiastic and a sincere, smart woman. Been so optimistic about life and believes in good relations between two people. Am smiley loving and tender, cheerful woman young lady. I would love to date a truthful young man who can can be so  faithful and ,serious. A man I do look for is a person with the sense of sweet self-dignity. Who could be good and positive, which I can give my life friend forever. For our love to remain real and true.

Wishing you to stay high, don't play low nor being affect with the spirit of shy. Am just to remind you that true love doesn't die no matter what comes across it.

I can not predict your lifestyle am just to listen.  been around the world, looking for to hold unto  because my heart beat you only. I been looking for the real one to hold onto. I enjoy someone with intellect and who’s mind challenges me  Am saving my life and my love for you. if you think you have those, then it would be fun getting to know you. 

1 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post